What are the health benefits of omega-3? One of the main benefits is it supports healthy immune system function.
Omega-3s play an important role in the production of prostaglandins, a hormone-like substance that help modulate the body’s natural inflammatory response system. Some of the other health benefits are...
- Supports cognition
- Supports skin and hair health
- Supports emotional balance
- DHA is important for proper fetal eye and brain development.
- Supportive but not conclusive research has shown that EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Delivers essential omega-3 fatty acids.
- Natural profile of tuna oil—not concentrated
- Supports normal lipid profiles within normal range
- Supports the body's natural inflammatory response function as it relates to periodic challenges like consumption of high-fat meal or strenuous activity
Many people are low on Omega-3 especially those who don't eat fish. We offer omega-3 self blood test kits as well as Omega-3 supplements. Call and reserve your bottle today by calling 509.927.7789!
Want to learn more? We are a local Chiropractic Office in Spokane Valley, Washington. Our goal is to help patients find health and wellness in each day. Follow us on Facebook for more weekly tips or come visit us to see how we can help you!
Chiropractic Wellness Center | 618 N Sullivan Rd #21, Spokane Valley WA | 509-926-7789