top of page
  • Writer's pictureAdmin

Table Salt VS Himalayan Pink Salt

Ditch the table salt, for Himalayan pink salt, here's why:


Not all salts are created equal. Choose natural salts like Himalayan Pink Salt. Himalayan Pink Salt is very pure. It only contains 85% sodium chloride. The remaining 15% is made up of 84 trace minerals which are essential for good health.

A Bowl of pink sea salt sitting on a table with a blurred background

The scary truth about regular table salt:

- Can cause Kidney Stones And Kidney Disorder

- Often causes Bloating And Edema

- High Blood Pressure


Consuming Pink salt doesn't share any of these cons for your health. Learn more about nutrition by setting up a nutrition consult with Dr. Tucker. Call 509-926-7789





 

Want to learn more? We are a local Chiropractic Office in Spokane Washington. Our goal is to help patients find health and wellness in each day. Follow us on Facebook for more weekly tips or come visit us to see how we can help you!




Chiropractic Wellness Center | 618 N Sullivan Rd #21, Spokane Valley WA | 509-926-7789



1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comments


bottom of page